Managing HR projects for success with ‘The Essence of Prince’
June 10, 2015 – June 10, 2015
12 Henrietta Street
As an HR professional, if would you like to have HR projects that:
• Are chosen to make a positive impact on your organisation
• Set up in a way that guarantees success
• Gain ‘buy-in’ from key stakeholders
• Accommodate changes easily during implementation
• Are renown for high quality deliverables
• Deliver on time and within budget.
then this workshop will give you the tools and techniques to make this happen.
Whether you need high level project management skills or need to influence others to project manage effectively this one day course gives you ‘The Essence of PRINCE’ a very practical and easy to understand project management methodology based on PRINCE 2.
During the day you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in:
• Preparing a Project Start up Document – this is vital in getting clarity on the objectives of the project, the deliverables and the costs and benefits. This document is the key to gaining approval for your project.
• Risk Assessment – ‘prevention is better than cure’- these techniques help you to evaluate the impact, identify the triggers and put in place countermeasures to prevent and respond to likely risks.
• Project Plan – ‘failing to plan is planning to fail’ – gain experience of how to put together a workable project plan that keeps you in control.
• Budget control – learn how to monitor expenditure accurately and avoid going over budget.
• Project Review – be able to conduct project reviews that don’t take up huge amounts of people’s time.
• Project changes – know how to deal with changes and ensure a smooth implementation.
• Project Closure – know when and how to get ‘sign-off’ to a project.
Participants are invited to bring details of a project they wish to work on or to be prepared to be a member of a project team.
Gail Brown will contact you prior to the event to discuss how you will get the most from the course.
The fee for attending this full day workshop is £250 plus VAT per person which will include a buffet lunch and refreshments. Please register below if you would like to be one of the 20 people on this highly interactive workshop