In November 2012 of the FTSE 350 companies only 0.8% had an HR Director on the board (Odgers Berndtson research). This is such a low percentage that we decided to investigate why this was the case. From our experience of working with large numbers of organisations and interviewing successful HR directors we have put together a programme to help HR Managers step up. By working together we can change this imbalance and get HR on the board.
Our Fast Track programme for HR Managers
Our programmes which are available for individuals or small groups typically span 6 to 12 months. We cover the fundamental mistakes HR Managers make and what prevents them from being truly recognised and valued. You will develop 5 Powerful strategies:
- Profile – raising your profile and the HR function by being active in projects and being seen to add value
- Perceptions – helping others change their perceptions and gain greater understanding by presenting with credibility and impact at meetings and interviews
- Participation – gaining stakeholder participation and engagement through using influencing and networking skills effectively
- Productivity – improving the profitability or performance of the organisation by making decisions that help HR add value or impact on the bottom-line
- Process – being invited to input into the strategic decision making process and consistently showing how HR significantly contributes to the organisation’s success
And ultimately Promotion, to become a member of the board.
Our programmes are developed for you and with you
All our programmes are designed to meet your specific needs and can be:
- Face to face
- Over the telephone
- A mix of face to face and telephone
We are very flexible and appreciate how important it is that our coaching fits in with your busy schedule. All our programmes come with full email support and a Satisfaction Guarantee.