As an HR professional there may be times when you have to downsize. Whether you are at the giving or receiving end of being made redundant, the process is invariably an emotionally draining one. We lessen the stress for HR professionals by supporting you to deliver these difficult projects effectively and compassionately.
As an HR professional we can:
- Help you prepare both strategically and emotionally for planning and implementing the redundancy project
- Give you the support you need both during and after the project
- Provide you with tailor–made support packages for your redundant employees
For HR Professionals
HR Outplacement Support Package
One to one coaching for HR professionals involved in the process which can include:
- Selecting the people for redundancy
- Deciding on the budget
- Going public – communicating the news
- Dealing with the individuals
For Redundant Employees
Individual Tailored Support packages
A three or six month personal package comprising face to face sessions, telephone and email support.
This is ideal for four or more people and covers the transition management process.
- Self-knowledge – choosing the right career path
- Self-marketing – an effective CV
- Self-promotion – an efficient job search strategy
- Self-presentation – being impressive at interviews
Flexible Monthly Telephone Support Packages
Individuals are provided with a comprehensive workbook and are supported by a coach via telephone and email.